Date: Saturday, 19 May 2018
Venue: Venterskroon Inn, Venterskroon – a historic gold mining ‘town’ 30 minutes from Parys (and Parys is less than 90-minutes from Jo’burg)
- Race number collection at Venterskroon Inn: Friday, 18 May 2018 from 17h00 to 19h00 & Saturday, 19 May 2018, race day, from 06h00.
- Race briefings at Venterskroon Inn on race day:
- 07h10 for 46km course
- 07h55 for 30km course
- 08h40 for 16km course
- Starting times from Venterskroon Inn:
- 07h30 for 46km course
- 08h15 for 30km course
- 09h00 for 16km course
- Cut-offs: There is only one cut-off for the 46km course. Runners must get to the 15.5km point, where the 30km and 46km routes split by 11h00. This gives you a generous 3.5 hours to get here.
- Prize giving: 14h30
- Courses close: 17h00
- Sunday breakfast (optional): If you’re staying in the area, book a ‘Dome Breakfast’ at the Venterskroon Inn. The breakfast is R45/head and it includes goodies like eggs, toast, jam, sausage, baked beans and chips. Contact: Leon, tel: 079 424-8417, email: firstname.lastname@example.org